Sketch, London: A Visual Feast for the Eyes
But not your tummy. Don't come to Sketch if you're looking to be blown away by exceptional cuisine. Trust.
- It is extremely easy to book table for Sketch London through Bookable. In fact it is highly recommended you do.
- The pink dining room, designed in collaboration with David Shrigley, is pretty sublime. Every nook and cranny is Instagram-friendly if that's your jam.
- According to my friends and food critics, it is must to come for high-tea. We weren't able at the time, so this review is strictly based on our dinner experiences.
- The food. The food. The food. Dinner, in particular. Save your hard-earned money for drinks, dessert and coffee/tea.
- It is immensely-crowded and dimly-lit at night. If you aren't persistent enough, your photos will most likely be blurry and grainy.
- This isn't a restaurant for budget dining or penny-pinchers. You're essentially paying big dollars for the experience and social credence.