It’s hard for me to keep a secret. Even harder when it’s this good.
For those of you who have been incessantly wondering where I get some of my designer sneakers from…well, I have a confession to make. They’re from Century 21 stores. For the uninitiated, Century 21 retail stores have been the go-to destination for a multitude of high-end designer brands at a steep discount (we’re talking about 50-88%, right off the bat!). The best part is these discounts are permanent - unlike most flash-discount concepts - so there’s always a good chance you’ll find something that fits your style and budget.
There are no gimmicks involved. What you see is what you get. High-quality and premium brands within the current season at a discount that will make you and your wallet happy. That’s precisely how I scored these white, studded Saint Laurent high-top sneakers during NYFWM.
I’ve personally curated a selection of to-die-for designer sneaks from the Century 21 e-commerce site - feel free to peruse, shop to your heart’s content and share this golden nugget of online shopping with friends and family:
- BALMAIN White & Navy High-Top Sneakers - $399.59 (66% Off)
- SAINT LAURENT White SL/14H Studded High-Top Sneakers - $429.99 (28%)
- GIVENCHY Black Commando Lace Up Boots - $566.09 (62% Off)
- DIESEL Black Kalling Creeper Shoes - $299.99 (39% Off)
- VINCE. White Aster Low-Top Sneakers - $109.99 (63% Off)
- ADIDAS X RICK OWENS Milk & Taupe Tech Runner Sneakers - $349.99 (56% Off)
- DOLCE&GABBANA Navy Printed Slip-On Shoes - $94.81 (88% Off)