HOLIDAY GETAWAY ESSENTIALS
Holiday travel is an inevitable part of life. More often than not, it is a hectic time. I hope to spread the holiday cheer with all of you by sharing some of my favorite, traveling essentials and thus making your life easier!
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Jurlique rose water balancing mist is nature's elixir to those who frequent red-eye flights or simply need a quick, refreshing spruce during the day. I used my spray pretty often whilst flying
to and fro from NYC. And it smells just like roses, without the artificiality.
- The Sebamed liquid face and body wash was designed with those with sensitive skin in mind. It contains no harsh chemicals or parabens. Just the good stuff to keep your skin healthy and vibrant. Comes in travel sizes, too, like shown above!
- Burt's Bee chapstick is a no-brainer. And for someone who licks his lips too much for his own good, the taste of honey is well appreciated.
- Tide To-Go Pen, how would my clothes look like without you? Well, pretty much disastrous of course. I have the worst luck when it comes to accidents and spills, so I carry one in every bag that I own. That's how obsessive I am about this product. It simply works.
- In the rare chance that your actual luggage gets lost, it's good to have an extra pair of underwear in your carry-on. I love to have fun with my underwear, so it's only natural that I gravitate towards something that has a trendy print but also incredibly comfortable and sexy at the same time. Based and designed in NYC, Ken Wroy underwear is the perfect fit for me! (psst: Use the code "holiday" for a 15% off discount at checkout!)
- Just last week, I decided to upgrade to an iPhone5. We've been inseparable ever since. The Pantone case was an impulse purchase from Blackmarket, a nearby high-end boutique store in my hood of Little Osaka in West Los Angeles.
- The perennial classic, zip wallet from Comme des Garcon. It needs no introduction, really.
- My Modify Watch has quickly become my go-to watch and accessory. It's important to keep track of time when one does not have ready access to a cellphone, especially on the plane. Not to mention, they're timelessly chic.
And there you have it! Happy Thanksgiving, my dears!