For The SSENSE(s)
My heart is jumping with endless joy and delight, because one of my favorite, luxury brand e-retailers, SSENSE, is having a 30% sale! Why do I pick SSENSE over other e-retailers out there? The answer is quite simple: They filter and curate the best pieces among high-end labels. Here are some of my top picks from their current sale:
1. Lanvin Porte iPhone Case - Can this case be any cuter? The vibrant and colorful nature of Alber Elbaz is perfectly captured with these sketched illustrations. J'adore to the max!
2. MM6 Maison Martin Margiela Changable Coat - If you're looking to maximize the amount of money you spend on a luxurious outercoat, I would put my bets on this one from Margiela. Getting two looks in one piece is a major plus in my book. And it's made out of cashmere and wool -- you simply can't beat that.
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Black Guerrero Mesh Boots - It doesn't get any better than wearing mesh and leather, especially in the form of a well-designed shoe. I was strongly considering getting these boots for myself as a birthday present, until I realized it's already sold out in size 8! .
4. Giuseppe Zanotti High Top Sneakers - These shoes are practically sold out everywhere and for good reason. The zipper details and the futuristic look of the shoes make it irresistible.
5. Raf Simon Black Biker Jacket - The fact that it looks like a strait-jacket in leather makes me want it badly. It's definitely one of those statement pieces that will elicit attention everywhere you go.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Green Laptop Case - What a lovely shade of green! I can easily convert this into a clutch/portfolio, while keeping my iPad safe and sound. It acts as a perfect, outfit accent.
7. Lanvin Dark Blue Bride Sandals - I can't fathom a more fantastic pair of sandals that can be easily dressed up or down depending on one's personal style. The construction of it just seems so effortless.
And that's a wrap! Time to snag myself some of these goodies before they're all gone!